We have created this Quiz below to help you measure & evaluate your own Quality of Life based on a worldwide standards.
Quality of Life Methodology, Brief
In our Article, “Where to live? 2016 Quality of Life, City Ranking” , we listed the top Cities according to their Quality of Life Index. that index used 39 factors divided into 10 main categories.
Similarly, we are providing a simple quiz of 10 questions that address the main 10 categories. therefore, it is a quick and easy way for individuals to evaluate their own Quality of Life based on a known methodology.
The answers of each question are based on a scale of 1 to 5. all the answers will gradually move from the best case to the worst.
For the final result, you will get the class of your Quality of Life as one of the 5 possible classes:
- Highest Class
- High Class
- Middle Class
- Need a step forward
- Needs more efforts
According to your class, we will mention some of the cities that match your end result.
You can proceed with the just proceed to the Quiz below. You can scroll down for more details about the factors.
Own Quality of Life Quiz
if you are are using a desktop, move the mouse out of quiz area to scroll down.
Quality of Life factors
The methodology used follow the same used by Mercer for ranking Cities according to their Quality of Life. Their study measured Quality of Life at cities according to 39 factors, grouped in 10 categories:
- Political and social environment (political stability, crime, law enforcement, etc.).
- Economic environment (currency exchange regulations, banking services).
- Socio-cultural environment (media availability, limitations on personal freedom).
- Medical and health considerations (medical supplies and services, infectious diseases, sewage, waste disposal, air pollution, etc.).
- Schools and education (standards and availability of international schools).
- Public services and transportation (electricity, water, public transportation, traffic congestion, etc.).
- Recreation (restaurants, theaters, cinemas, sports and leisure, etc.).
- Consumer goods (availability of food/daily consumption items, cars, etc.).
- Housing (rental housing, household appliances, furniture, maintenance services).
- Natural environment (climate, record of natural disasters).
In our Quiz, we followed the same categories. Accordingly, the quiz consists of 10 questions, each one addresses one category.
Finally, we wish everyone achieves the Quality of Life.